SydneyArms.com

Established in the 19th century this lovely little pub was previously known as The Swan, and in Pigot's Directory of 1832 known as the White Swan naming a Matthew Tester as landlord. It was renamed in the 1880's in honour of John Robert Townshend, 3rd Viscount Sydney. It has since been much altered and extended, with a modern conservatory added in the 1980's. There is a splendid beer selection with a variety of real ales.